Location: Nicollet, MN
Davis Family Dairies is a growing, family-owned dairy business that prides itself on producing high quality milk from healthy cows in state-of-the-art facilities with a competent team of staff that works together. In consideration of this growth, we are currently looking for a qualified candidate to become a member of our management team as a Maintenance Lead. This position is responsible for meeting productivity goals and maintaining utilization of safety procedures and guidelines while ensuring the proper maintenance of the facility.
- Follow-up with the management team throughout the day to get information on productivity, problems, successes, etc.
- Monitor the timely completion of maintenance jobs throughout the facility
- Control the daily preventative maintenance tasks and ensure that work orders are written and performed correctly
- Ensure that proper safety procedures are utilized by all maintenance employees
- Oversee shop cleanliness and assign cleaning duties as needed
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years maintenance experience
- Desire to work in a large dairy environment
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels in the organization
- Dependability and reliability are a must
- Sense of urgency in completing tasks and the ability to work independently and think critically are crucial
Davis Family Dairies is a family-owned business with an innovative vision. Our mission is to make the things we impact better. We want to attract people who share our values and who believe in our mission. People who will grow with us but will also help us grow.
If you are looking to advance your career by becoming a member of a growing and dynamic team, we are eager to meet you. Please send your resume and salary requirements to Employment@DavisFamilyDairies.com please reference job #017-003 in the subject line of your email.